RSS FEED

Darkness Creature Reviews

First posted on the Darkness Creature facebook fan page -

"I thought this was fun...the acting was good. I can see this being a scene of a longer film. Would definitely spend 5 bucks or 10 bucks to buy this thing if it were ever released to dvd."
-Matthew Fuller

"DARKNESS CREATURE reminds me of the beginning of FEAST, especially with the freeze frames and the name text. The editing is good and I was immediately sucked into what was happening, which is not something I can say about.....most indie stuff."
-Mike Conway

"Some of the key shots create the entertaining “charm” I love in low budget horror like Troma and maybe Silent Night Deadly Night. I just don’t find that "charm" nearly enough in lower budget stuff, and while this isn’t "perfect", to me it does very much hit that entertaining mark."
-Buddy Greenfield

1 comments:

joe

man this was really awesome if u ask me..
business cash advance

Post a Comment

Return top